The mega 280-page packed-with-all-I-know-about-MLO-training Manual is ready and waiting… for your eyes only.
This Goliath-esque baby takes you by the hand and leads you through every single step of becoming a Mortgage Loan Originator. Starting with an overview of Mortgage Lending, leading to Federal mortgage-related laws and going on to MLO activities and financial calculations. Then wrapping up with Ethics and Fraud, as well as Uniform State Content.
Take a look at the massive Table of Contents to know exactly what I mean!
You can grab a FREE sneak preview of the first 20 pages of this Manual right here.
So, with that out of the way and to continue this party, I’m going to reveal to you 5 invincible strategies to use this Manual and succeed at the nerve-wracking NMLS exam.
GET YOUR FREE PREVIEW NOW!
5 Strategies to Succeed at the MLO National Exam with the Mortgage Loan Originator SAFE Act Training ManualYou’ll get my success-boosting strategies to use the manual and make the most of it to pass your MLO exam in the first go even if you have no real estate experience. But first… here’s a FACT: These strategies are solid regardless of the learning material. Whether you choose this Manual or my online bootcamp or my flash cards, the foundation is the same. You need to master your concepts. You need to assess your progress. You need to review and recap material without going down rabbit holes. You need to make the material YOURS.
1. Master Must-Know ConceptsFirst of all, this mega-manual packs in literally everything you need to know without overloading your already exhausted brain with unnecessary information. Since my emphasis is on mastering concepts rather than memorizing questions-and-answers, this means you’ll walk into the examination hall without worrying whether the examiners will set a question that you don’t know the answer to. Mastery of concepts like the Fair Housing Act, Truth in Lending Act (TILA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act and many more will ensure you know exactly what’s included in them and will be prepared for any question, whatsoever. Not just that, I’ll ensure that you get up, close and personal with loan terms, financial terms, and other general terms. I will, also, show you how to calculate payments: down payment, loan-to-value and other complex calculations without breaking into a nervous sweat!
2. Study from the Comfort of Your Home
With the manual in your hands, you can study and prepare for the exam from the comfort of your home.
Yes, while I do have in-person, LIVE bootcamps which are insanely popular, I know that traveling isn’t an option for everyone.
You have jobs to do and families to look after and that’s why this manual is perfect for you if you want easy access to my MLO-lovin’ brains.
You’ll get a beautifully printed copy of the book shipped to your doorstep so you can curl up on the couch in your comfiest sweatpants, take out your pens and highlighters and dive right in.
3. Assess Yourself with Chapter QuizzesUnlike other books that pile on the knowledge and leave you feeling even more overwhelmed by the time you finish reading, my Mortgage Loan Originator SAFE Act Training Manual will help you assess how you’re doing with nifty quizzes at the end of every chapter. Yes, I’ve included answer keys as well! 😉 So, you’ll know exactly how much you’re mastering and what you need to continue to work on.
4. Review and Recap Quickly with Ready ReckonersMy superpower is overwhelm-free learning. And I’m bringing it out in full force in this manual with a robust list of ready reckoners in the Appendix section. Here’s a glimpse at what you’ll have handy:
|List of Acronyms Chart||PAGE: 220|
|Chronology of Federal Financing Laws||PAGE: 221|
|Calculating Income Chart||PAGE: 223|
|Loan Estimate||PAGE: 224|
|Closing Disclosure||PAGE: 228|
|National Component with Uniform State Test Reference List||PAGE: 254|
5. Highlight, Notate and Make It Yours
With the printed manual in your hands, you’ll be able to highlight it, make notes in margins (hello, high school!) and basically, make it your manual from the very first day!
This manual had to be printed and placed in your hands because even after you pass your MLO exam, you can refer to it over and over again as you close deals and make people’s housing dreams come true.
There you go, my friend.
Kick-off this incredible journey to a career that can change your life while empowering you to make an impact on the lives of others!
I’m right there with you.