IN ORDER TO OBTAIN A NMLS LICENSE – AN INDIVIDUAL MUST:
- Complete 20hrs of NMLS-approved pre-license education.
- Submit fingerprints through NMLS for a criminal background check
- Authorize a credit report through the NMLS
- Pass the NATIONAL Safe Loan Originator Test.
- Register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing Registry (NMLS)
STEPS TO OBTAIN AN NMLS ID:
- Click on Log Into NMLS on the upper right of the page
Click on Request an Account
- Click on Individual
- Enter the random characters provided
- Enter in your personal information
- Click on Next
- Confirm your information and click Finish
- The next screen will show your user name and Unique Identifier Number SAVE THIS NUMBER
- You will then receive 2 emails. One with your user name and ID and the other with a temporary password.
- Copy the temporary password and log into NMLS using the user name provided and temporary password.
- Create your own password
- You have now created an account and Unique ID with the NMLS.
June 23 @ 8:00 am - June 24 @ 6:00 pm
June 28 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
July 11 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
July 12 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
July 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
July 21 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
July 31 @ 8:00 am - August 1 @ 6:00 pm
August 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
August 3 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
August 11 @ 8:00 am - August 12 @ 6:00 pm