TERMS & CONDITIONS
Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Please review the Terms and Conditions. You must agree to the Terms and Conditions in order to proceed with the Affiliate Application.
Terms and Conditions
This Affiliate Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services, (“Company”), and you, as an Affiliate (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”).
You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering as an Affiliate. By completing the application form you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If You do not accept this Agreement, do not request to become an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You place our banners and links anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- You agree to remain on our Affiliate mailing list to receive important Affiliate related information.
- You are prohibited from adding any Company assets (including logo and affiliate links) to any Adult, Hate, or other related sites.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by our affiliate platform, and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
- Any page that contains references to Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services or specific program links, banners, or code must be written in English.
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account. You can list multiple domains in one account, but only one account is allowed.
- Self-referrals for affiliate or merchant accounts are strictly prohibited.
- Your Paypal email address must be correct or you will not
- You won’t hold us liable for anything. A link to a non-Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services site does not mean that Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
Any Affiliate found sending spam will be discontinued as an Affiliate. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send emails to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to.
You may place banners or links within your email broadcasts, in contents of your website, or within other web related content.
NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
You may not make any changes to the Affiliate links provided or Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services images or copy supplied to Affiliates for the purpose of promotion.
Failure to abide by these rules will mean immediate removal of the Affiliate with a complete forfeit of commissions.
Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN AFFILIATE TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
You will receive a Commission for sending leads, and/or clicks via Your Links. In order to place Links, You must first be approved as an Affiliate. You understand that the Payout amount may be changed at any time. Payments are made automatically within the first 7 days of each month for the previous month. For example, any commissions accrued through the month of March would be paid to you between April 1st and 7th. Money credited to Your Account does not accrue interest.
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time and may add to, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time. In the event of any material change, Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services will notify you via e-mail a minimum of 7 days prior to any such changes taking effect, at which time You may either agree to such changes or withdraw from the Service.