LIVE WEBINAR 8-hour NMLS Continuing Education 2022
We are providing an updated 2022 curriculum, required for your NMLS license renewal. This course satisfies the requirements set forth by the SAFE Act for a comprehensive 8-hour continuing education course for mortgage loan originators.
Register now for just $115.00!
Keep your NMLS license up-to-date with the required eight hours of CE! 8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive: Continuing Education 2022.
Mortgage loan originator licensees under the DBO, or BRE licensees with a “license endorsement” approved for issuance in 2021 will expire on December 31, 2022.
There are many new changes in the laws and other valuable information covered in this year’s course. There is a lengthy discussion on the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID), including a detailed review of the Loan Estimate (LE) and the Closing Disclosure (CD). Other topics will include an overview of the Equal Credit Opportunities Act, FHA Loans and How Adjustable Rate Mortgages work. There will be material on predatory lending, fraud as well as various other topics mandated by the NMLS.
Topics for 2022 include:
- Introduction to Multi-state Mortgage Committee (MMC)
- Highlight the most common deficiencies found during the most recent regulatory examinations.
- A review of other Federal Laws: TILA, HPA, HMDA, MLO Compensation Rule
- The Do Not Call Registry/Rules 15 USC 6101et seq.
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)/Fair and Accurate Credit
- Transactions Act (FACTA) / FTC Red Flag Rules/Identity Theft Rules
- Common Fraud Schemes
- Confirming Mortgages/Non-Conforming Mortgages
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan Overview
- Understanding Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Understanding Disclosures
- A review of Title activities
- A brief review of appraisal activities
The annual renewal period for your mortgage loan originator license will be from November 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022.
You must renew your license during this period in order to ensure that you are authorized to continue originating loans during the 2023 calendar year.
This course will provide you with the required 8-hr Continuing Education Credit for the following states:
- New Hampshire
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- South Dakota
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
You will need ALL of the following:
- a desktop or laptop computer*
- high-speed internet
- computer speakers/headphones
- Please check before the start of class to make sure these items are working properly.
- Dial-up internet connection will not work and wireless internet must have a full signal.
- *NMLS does not allow the use of mobile phones or iPads.
praise from our students:
“Thanks to Artricia and her crash course with Affinity Mortgage I passed my mortgage licensing test on my first try! I used a different company for my 20 hour course but still didn’t understand anything.
After I took Artricia’s course everything clicked and I’m a horrible test taker. She explains everything in a way that anyone can understand. Thanks again Artricia!”
“Thank you Artricia! I followed your steps and studied all the material you sent me after completing your NMLS Crash Course and I just passed my test today on my first attempt with 90%!
Will definitely be recommending your class to anyone looking to get their NMLS State license.”