LIVE NMLS/MLO Crash Course/Exam Prep
Are You Having Trouble Passing the NMLS National Exam?
Are you planning to become a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator? If so, you must pass the National Test. Make no mistake, it is a tough exam.
Every mortgage professional who originates loans for a non-Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.-insured entity must be licensed. Being licensed means having to pass the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) pre-licensing exam.
The exam is relatively standard. It includes 125 computer-generated, multiple-choice questions that must be answered within three hours. In order to pass the exam, originators must achieve a passing score of 75 percent or better. If you fail, you must wait 30 days to retake the exam. If you fail 3 times – you must wait six (6) month before your allowed to retake the exam. Can your business afford to be sidelined for that long?
According to the NMLS website, between July 30, 2009, and this past June 30, 2015 the pass rate for first-time national-component test- takers was 67 percent. That means that almost 40% of test-takers are failing the exam!
We have a 5-hr “LIVE” Test Prep Course which prepares you to pass the National Exam for only $160.00!!
Do yourself a favor and take a “LIVE” Test Prep/Crash course before scheduling your exam!! Our class-size is kept to a maximum of 15-18 students. We find that students learn better in a smaller learning environment. We offer a 5-hr Test Prep Course (4.5 hrs for webinars) which prepares you to pass the National Exam for only $150.00!!
This Course covers essential exam concepts and directly follows the official NMLS/SAFE National Component and UST Component outlines. You will receive a comprehensive study guide, and audio/video of the class that you can use at anytime to help you review essential study material, and several practice tests.
As of October 3rd, 2015, the test content outline reflects changes coming to the test as a result of the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule (TRID) as well as other regulations that were implemented effective January 1, 2014 thru October 3, 2015.
Our Course includes the all of the following:
- The course length has increased from 4hrs to 5hrs (to accommodate the new material).
- Each course will consist of no more than 15-20 students MAX. We believe students learn better in a smaller learning environment.
- Each student will receive an audio (mp3) and online video of our Crash Course/Test Prep course that you can review the class at any time.
- All Students will receive ten (10) Practice Test for the NMLS National Exam
- All Students will receive the 150 PowerPoint Slides used during the course
- All Students will receive a Student Workbook
- 125 pages of Power Point Study Drills for the National Exam. This resource provides advice, guidance, and direction in preparing for and taking your NMLS test. It will direct you to additional resources on each of the major topics of RESPA, Dodd-Frank, Reg Z, Acts and dates with links to each
- Math Supplement. Designed to help you with the difficult math questions that appear on the National Exam
- Other relevant resources designed to help you pass your NMLS Exam
Immediately provided upon enrollment (instant download) – students will receive the following:
- One (1) Practice Exam will be immediately downloadable
- 12 TIPS to passing the NMLS Exams
$160.00 Tuition (priced increased Jan 1, 2017)