Do you have an NMLS account yet? If not you will need to set this up at www.nationwidelicensingsystem.org If you already have one sign in and follow the steps below.
- Click on the “Composite view” tab
- Then select “View Individual” in the sub menu
- Once here, select “view criminal background check request” on the left menu bar
Here you will need to pay for the background check, once this is done you will be able to schedule your appointment for fingerprinting.
Step 2: Schedule a Fingerprinting
You will need to setup an account with fieldprint before you can schedule an appointment. At the time of scheduling an appointment, you must have valid, unexpired, government-issued photo identification. Once setup with an account the MLO will be able to:
- Check their appointments status
- Re-schedule their appointment
- View and print their receipt
P.S. Affinity is one of the few training institutes in Southern California that offers this training in a live classroom environment with you and your instructor physically in the same classroom. Learn more about our classes at: www.mlotrainingacademy.com.
Watch a portion of one of our classes at: https://youtu.be/Q3OKStH7E0I