ONLINE 8-hour nmls Continuing education – only $89.00
We provide an updated 2019 curriculum required for your NMLS license renewal. This course satisfies the requirements set forth by the SAFE Act for a comprehensive 8-hour continuing education course for mortgage loan originators.
Keep your NMLS license up-to-date with the required eight hours of CE! 8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive: Continuing Education 2019.
Mortgage loan originator licensees under the DBO, or BRE licensees with a “license endorsement” approved for issuance in 2018 will expire on December 31, 2019.
There are many new changes in the laws and other valuable information covered in this year’s course. There is a lengthy discussion on the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID), including a detailed review of the Loan Estimate (LE) and the Closing Disclosure (CD). Other topics will include an overview of the Equal Credit Opportunities Act, FHA Loans and How Adjustable Rate Mortgages work. There will be material on predatory lending, fraud as well as various other topics manded by the NMLS.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify how to implement and use the TILA, RESPA, and ECOA regulations in daily business transactions to protect consumer and their investments.
- Identify how to implement and use the TILA, RESPA, and TRID Rules and Regulations.
- Identify how certain regulations govern ethical behavior in the mortgage industry, including TILA, RESPA, FRCRA, FACT Act, Red Flag Rules.
- Identify the characteristics, benefits, and risks of various nontraditional loan products.
- Identify prohibited acts and methods of disciplinary actions that can be imposed for noncompliance with federal and state law.
- Review the Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product Risks and the Statement on Subprime Mortgage Lending, including the mortgage standards advised by these documents.
Only $89.00 Tuition (online course).
The annual renewal period for your mortgage loan originator license will be from November 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019 You must renew your license during this period in order to ensure that you are authorized to continue originating loans during the 2018 calendar year.
This 8-Hour NMLS CE Course includes:
MASTER key terms
chapter summaries & quizzes
live classroom instruction
course materials (in-class)
The contents of this course contains:
3 hours of Federal Law and Regulations
2 hours of Ethics
2 hours of nontraditional mortgage products
1 hour Elective
This course will provide you with the required 8-hr Continuing Education Credit for the following states: Alabama, Alaska, California, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Some states also have state-specific education requirements that must be met. States that require additional hours. For a list of those states and their requirements – click here!
praise from our students:
“Thanks to Artricia and her crash course with Affinity Mortgage I passed my mortgage licensing test on my first try! I used a different company for my 20 hour course but still didn’t understand anything.
After I took Artricia’s course everything clicked and I’m a horrible test taker. She explains everything in a way that anyone can understand. Thanks again Artricia!”
“Thank you Artricia! I followed your steps and studied all the material you sent me after completing your NMLS Crash Course and I just passed my test today on my first attempt with 90%!
Will definitely be recommending your class to anyone looking to get their NMLS State license.”