LIVE Classroom 8-Hour NMLS Continuing Education Course – July 31, 2019
LIVE Classroom 8-Hour NMLS Continuing Education Course
We provide an updated 2019 curriculum required for your NMLS license renewal. This course satisfies the requirements set forth by the SAFE Act for a comprehensive 8-hour continuing education course for mortgage loan originators.
Keep your NMLS license up-to-date with the required eight hours of CE! 8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive: Continuing Education 2019. Mortgage loan originator licensees under the DBO, or BRE licensees with a “license endorsement” approved for issuance in 2018 will expire on December 31, 2019.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify how to implement and use the TILA, RESPA, and ECOA regulations in daily business transactions to protect consumer and their investments.
- Identify how to implement and use the TILA, RESPA, and TRID Rules and Regulations.
- Identify how certain regulations govern ethical behavior in the mortgage industry, including TILA, RESPA, FRCRA, FACT Act, Red Flag Rules.
- Identify the characteristics, benefits, and risks of various nontraditional loan products.
- Identify prohibited acts and methods of disciplinary actions that can be imposed for noncompliance with federal and state law.
- Review the Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product Risks and the Statement on Subprime Mortgage Lending, including the mortgage standards advised by these documents.