LIVE Classroom 8-Hour NMLS Continuing Education Course
Keep your NMLS license up-to-date with the required eight hours of CE! 8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive: Continuing Education 2018. Mortgage loan originator licensees under the DBO, or BRE licensees with a “license endorsement,” approved for issuance in 2017 will expire on December 31, 2018.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify how to implement and use the TILA, RESPA, and ECOA regulations in daily business transactions to protect consumer and their investments.
- Describe Regulation X and Z regulation enforcement and disclosure requirements.
- Identify how certain regulations govern ethical behavior in the mortgage industry, including TILA, RESPA, BSA, AML, GLBA, and FACTA.
- Describe prohibited MLO actions based upon ethics-based regulations.
- Describe the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering Act’s regulations financial institutions must meet to protect against fraudulent monetary schemes.
- Review the Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product Risks and the
- Statement on Subprime Mortgage Lending, including the mortgage standards advised by these documents.
- Identify the characteristics, benefits, and risks of various nontraditional loan products.
The annual renewal period for your mortgage loan originator license will be from November 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018. You must renew your license during this period in order to ensure that you are authorized to continue originating loans during the 2018 calendar year.
The contents of this course contains:
- 3 hours of Federal Law and Regulations
- 2 hours of Ethics
- 2 hours of nontraditional mortgage products
- 1 hour CA-DBO
This 8 Hour NMLS CE Course includes:
- Live classroom instruction
- Key terms
- Summary and quiz for each chapter
- Course materials (provided in class)
$125.00 Tuition (This price includes the $12.50 NMLS upload fee.*).
“I took her class and passed my test. She has text books and very informative summaries, as well as excellent reviews for sample tests. I strongly recommend taking her classes.”Guita A.