LIVE 8-hour nmls Continuing education
We provide an updated 2018 curriculum required for your 2019 NMLS license renewal. This course satisfies the requirements set forth by the SAFE Act for a comprehensive 8-hour continuing education course for mortgage loan originators.
Mortgage loan originator licensees under the DBO, or BRE licensees with a “license endorsement” approved for issuance in 2017 will expire on December 31, 2018.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify how to implement and use the TILA, RESPA, and ECOA regulations in daily business transactions to protect consumer and their investments.
- Describe Regulation X and Z regulation enforcement and disclosure requirements.
- Identify how certain regulations govern ethical behavior in the mortgage industry, including TILA, RESPA, BSA, AML, GLBA, and FACTA.
- Describe prohibited MLO actions based upon ethics-based regulations.
- Describe the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering Act’s regulations financial institutions must meet to protect against fraudulent monetary schemes.
- Review the Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product Risks and the Statement on Subprime Mortgage Lending, including the mortgage standards advised by these documents.
- Identify the characteristics, benefits, and risks of various nontraditional loan products.
Only $125 Tuition.
The annual renewal period for your mortgage loan originator license will be from November 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018. You must renew your license during this period in order to ensure that you are authorized to continue originating loans during the 2018 calendar year.
This 8-Hour NMLS CE Course includes:
MASTER key terms
chapter summaries & quizzes
live classroom instruction
course materials (in-class)
The contents of this course contains:
3 hours of Federal Law and Regulations
2 hours of Ethics
2 hours of nontraditional mortgage products
1 hour CA-DBO
There are no upcoming events at this time.
praise from our students:
After I took Artricia’s course everything clicked and I’m a horrible test taker. She explains everything in a way that anyone can understand. Thanks again Artricia!” Truc. D., Abbeville, LA
Will definitely be recommending your class to anyone looking to get their NMLS State license.” Patricia S., Glendale, CA