LIVE 8-hour nmls Continuing education-2020 only $125
REGISTRATION UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME [on hold during CV19 pandemic]
We provide an updated 2020 curriculum required for your NMLS license renewal. This course satisfies the requirements set forth by the SAFE Act for a comprehensive 8-hour continuing education course for mortgage loan originators.
Keep your NMLS license up-to-date with the required eight hours of CE! 8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive: Continuing Education 2020.
Mortgage loan originator licensees under the DBO, or BRE licensees with a “license endorsement” approved for issuance in 2019 will expire on December 31, 2020.
There are many new changes in the laws and other valuable information covered in this year’s course. There is a lengthy discussion on the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures (TRID), including a detailed review of the Loan Estimate (LE) and the Closing Disclosure (CD). Other topics will include an overview of the Equal Credit Opportunities Act, FHA Loans and How Adjustable Rate Mortgages work. There will be material on predatory lending, fraud as well as various other topics mandated by the NMLS.
TOPICS COVERED FOR 2020 INCLUDE:
- Introduction to Multistate Mortgage Committee (MMC)
- Highlight the most common deficiencies found during the most recent regulatory examinations.
- A review of other Federal Laws: TILA, HPA, HMDA, MLO Compensation Rule
- The Do Not Call Registry/Rules 15 USC 6101et seq.
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)/Fair and Accurate Credit
- Transactions Act (FACTA) / FTC Red Flag Rules/Identity Theft Rules
- Common Fraud Schemes
- Confirming Mortgages/Non-Conforming Mortgages
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan Overview
- Understanding Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Understanding Disclosures
- A review of Title activities
- A brief review of appraisal activities
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify how to implement and use the TILA, RESPA, and ECOA regulations in daily business transactions to protect consumer and their investments.
- Identify how to implement and use the TILA, RESPA, and TRID Rules and Regulations.
- Identify how certain regulations govern ethical behavior in the mortgage industry, including TILA, RESPA, FRCRA, FACT Act, Red Flag Rules.
- Identify the characteristics, benefits, and risks of various nontraditional loan products.
- Identify prohibited acts and methods of disciplinary actions that can be imposed for noncompliance with federal and state law.
- Review the Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product Risks and the Statement on Subprime Mortgage Lending, including the mortgage standards advised by these documents.
Only $125 Tuition.
The annual renewal period for your mortgage loan originator license will be from November 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020. You must renew your license during this period in order to ensure that you are authorized to continue originating loans during the 2020 calendar year.
This 8-Hour NMLS CE Course includes:
MASTER key terms
chapter summaries & quizzes
live classroom instruction
course materials (in-class)
The contents of this course contains:
3 hours of Federal Law and Regulations
2 hours of Ethics
2 hours of nontraditional mortgage products
1 hour CA-DBO (or elective if CA/DBO is not needed)
There are no upcoming events at this time.
praise from our students:
After I took Artricia’s course everything clicked and I’m a horrible test taker. She explains everything in a way that anyone can understand. Thanks again Artricia!”
Will definitely be recommending your class to anyone looking to get their NMLS State license.”